The current plan is Vol 1 January/February and Vol 2 April/May. Of course Vol 2 timing is dependent on long it actually takes for layout, copy edit, corrections, and finalization of Vol 1. Best laid plans and all.
I have made all my decisions and sent all acceptance emails for Vol 1 just tonight. I understand for those that have submitted early in the window and have not gotten either an acceptance or a rejection, waiting for a decision on volume 2 could be hard to do. With this in mind, I have no problem with anyone waiting that wants to submit to other publications while they wait. Just email me if you get accepted else where so I can pull it from consideration.